Monier Limited provides a range of mobile services allowing us to complete tasks on-site using local materials.
mobile concrete services
Monier’s mobile concrete batching plants are capable of producing high volumes of concrete in-situ.
Con-E-CO LO-PRO 327 Batch Plant
Our LO-PRO 327 has potential throughput of 60m3-80m3 of concrete per hour. This mobile batch plant is computer batched ensuring traceability and optimum quality control for your project. It is quick and easy to set up and allows us to operate on sites that have restricted footprints.
Con-E-CO ALL-PRO 12C Decumulative Batch Plant
Our ALL-PRO 12C has a potential throughput of 30m3 of concrete per hour. The plant is compact, easy to transport and setup and has full traceability with our computer batch software ensuring favourable QA outcomes for your projects.
Mobile Quarry Services
Our range of mobile quarry plant allows us to set up on site, with machines in sequence to produce concrete aggregates, road base and sub bases such as filter rocks and select fills.
Lokotrack LT106 Mobile Jaw Crusher
Our Lokotrack LT106 Mobile Jaw Crusher is ideal for in-situ reduction of rock sizes from 700mm down to a -100mm. The plant is ideal to produce subbase materials using waste recycling (such as concrete) and any other rock materials. This track-mounted unit allows for energy-efficient crushing that is reliable and has a high production output capacity.
Lokotrack ST4.8S Triple Deck Mobile Screen
Our Lokotrack ST4.8S triple deck mobile screen can produce four end products and is highly useful for on-site aggregate production. With easily interchangeable screen meshes and the ability to integrate with other crushers and screens, this triple deck mobile screen enables a high degree of on-site efficiency.
Lokotrack LT1213S Mobile Impact Crusher
Our mobile impact crusher is highly versatile with impressive capacity. With a horizontal shaft impact crushing unit, the LT1213S can also be equipped with its own screening unit, allowing for efficient crushing and screening. This machine is ideal for recycling materials such as concrete and asphalt or processing new materials such as limestone.
Lokotrack CW3.2 Stacker conveyor
Our CW3.2 mobile conveyor complements the rest of our mobile crushing and screening fleet. Mounted on three wheels, this conveyor is maneuverable and highly adaptable to a range of feed sizes and capacity requirements.
mobile laboratory services
All Monier laboratory services and testing are conducted according to Australian standards.
- Sampling – concrete
- Slump tests
- Compression and indirect tensile tests
- Mortar and grout testing
- Rapid measuring of mass per unit volume of cured concrete
- Sampling – aggregates
- Bulk density of aggregates
- Particle density and water absorption of coarse and fine aggregates
- Particle size distribution (sieving method)
- Material finer than 75µm in aggregate (by washing)
- Flakiness index
- Crushed particles in coarse aggregates derived from gravel
- Weak particles in coarse aggregates
- Sampling & preparation of disturbed soils samples
- Moisture Content – oven drying
- Liquid Limit determination
- Plastic Limit determination
- Plastic Index calculation
- Linear Shrinkage determination
- Particle size distribution
- Standard or Modified Compaction test
- California Bearing Ratio (CBR)
- Dynamic Cone Penetrometer test (DCP)
- Compacted Density – Nuclear Gauge
- Compacted Density – Sand Replacement
As large producers of masonry products, we regularly conduct testing for:
- Mean and SD
- Compressive strength
- Breaking load
- Binder content and aggregate grading
- Compaction of asphalt
- Maximum density testing
- Voids and volumetric testing
- Bulk density determination
PNG Laboratory Accreditation Scheme (PNGLAS)
PNGLAS has been in operation since 1983, through an MOU between NATA of Australia and National Standards Council of PNG. According to the PNGLAS website around 16 testing authorities in PNG have been accredited.
Download our Laboratory & Technical Services fact sheet (PDF) (see left)
Download Papua New Guinea Laboratory Accreditation Scheme (PNGLAS) Certificate 2018 – 2020 (PDF)
Download Papua New Guinea Laboratory Accreditation Scheme (PNGLAS) Scope of Accreditation 2018 – 2020 (PDF)